James Johnson (Acupuncturist)
- Professional Acupuncturist & Chinese Herbalist.
- ACC Treatment Provider
- One of the best qualified and experienced Traditional Chinese Acupuncturists
- First Chinese Acupuncture Clinic in the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand!!
- Over 30 Year Experience
- Bachelor of Medicine (T.C.M 1988)
- NZ National Diploma of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (Level 7 - 2001)
- Certificate of Therapeutic Massage & Manipulation (1995)
- Five Years full time study in traditional Chinese Medical and western Medical theories, and clinic application in
Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (1983-1988)
- Three month therapeutic Massage & manipulation study in Beijing China (1995)
- Worked seven years as Doctor in Guang An Men Hospital Beijing, China (1988-1995)
- Over 20 years New Zealand Experience. Worked with GP and Acupuncture professional groups.(1995-present)
Lucy Chen (Colon Hydrotherapist)
- International Certificated and registered technician
- Training by USA colon Hydrotherapy school
- Member of I-ACT
- FDA approved medical II devices(USA)
- Disposable rectal nozzles individually packaged.
- 99.9% purified water used in the procedure
- State of the art gastroenterology device. (LIBBE Device)
- Private and comfortable treatment room?